Oasis - My time dining reservation

Hi all, just tried making a my time dining reservation for an Oasis 8/14 sailing. Reservations just opened up 2 days ago and the earliest I see for my time dining is 8:15pm. Is this normal? This is way too late. I was hoping for a 7pm (ish) reservation.

1. We are sailing on the Symphony in December.  When I first looked at MTD reservations the only thing available was 9:15pm.  Since that time, there have slowly been more times added (at least on certain days).  My suggestion is to keep looking regularly as things have a tendency to change.  Worst case scenario, is to try to make reservations the first thing after boarding the ship.  
Edited by rebeccac

8 hours ago, rebeccac said:
  1. We are sailing on the Symphony in December.  When I first looked at MTD reservations the only thing available was 9:15pm.  Since that time, there have slowly been more times added (at least on certain days).  My suggestion is to keep looking regularly as things have a tendency to change.  Worst case scenario, is to try to make reservations the first thing after boarding the ship.  

Appreciate the tip!

MTD hasn't worked out for us recently as the times were much too late. We've been changing to early traditional because of this on our last four cruises. The lines for MTD were crazy long we've noticed as we left.