Boarding Group "I"?

Karlzmom

Completed my online check-in received green lane and boarding group "I" ( or maybe its one, the font used makes it difficult to tell?).  Can someone tell me what that means?  It also says 11:00, but I'm not sure if that means to be in a particular line or......?  TIA.

8 minutes ago, Karlzmom said:

Completed my online check-in received green lane and boarding group "I" ( or maybe its one, the font used makes it difficult to tell?).  Can someone tell me what that means?  It also says 11:00, but I'm not sure if that means to be in a particular line or......?  TIA.

Group 1 (one)  1100-1130 am

• Like 1

23 hours ago, lynn2002 said:
23 hours ago, lynn2002 said:

Where can you see which Board Group you are on?  I did the check-in and requested 11.00 - 11.30 but I can't see it confirmed anywhere on my documentation.

We were on Enchanted last week and had 11.00-11.30 arrival time and ours said Group A on the app next to green lane on the front page when opened. We were on the ship by 11.20!

When will we be able to select a boarding group via the app?  Our cruise starts Oct 1 out of Civitavecchia and right now all the boarding group options are at zero and we can’t make a selection.  We are in the green lane now so the rest of what we can do at this point has been done.

15 hours ago, Carnevale said:

When will we be able to select a boarding group via the app?  Our cruise starts Oct 1 out of Civitavecchia and right now all the boarding group options are at zero and we can’t make a selection.  We are in the green lane now so the rest of what we can do at this point has been done.

Too early!  Arrival times start at 59 days prior to the cruise

2 hours ago, toofewcruises said:

Too early!  Arrival times start at 59 days prior to the cruise

We are at 30 days out for our August 2022 cruise and the Arrival Groups are still not available - it is really a guessing game!