Anyone who has been on Jade just to the Greek Islands. Tender question

jamadeliz

Hi all, 

We are on Jade at the end of the month.  Can anyone who has been on Jade recently please tell me which ports you were tendered?  Our schedule is:

Kusadasi, Rhodes, Mykonos, Kefalonia, Corfu and Santorini.  I know Santorini is a tender port but I am curious about Mykonos and the other ports.  

Thank you!

I’m Mykonos there is just one place where a ship can dock, but there is often more more than one shop there, so the others tender.

I have been there 4 times now and have always docked, but others have tendered. On a couple of occasions they haven’t even been above to tell us the night before which it will be, as it depended on who arrived first.

It doesn’t actually make all that much difference to the ease of getting into town. The tender takes you direct to the old harbour whereas if you dock you need to use the shuttle or water taxi to get to the same place.

If you organise a tour etc then the guide will know where to go, although there may be a delay if you tender depending on what ticket you can get.