Solstice Alaska Cruise Question

tarrenel

I am not sure if there is a place of the forums where I can find this or where I should post this. Does anyone that has been on this trip recently have any photos of the daily activity planner you get in your cabin each day?

While not in the same format you can go to the app and search for Solstice and the current cruise.

Select Daily planner -  under filter change from Recommended to ALL and you can then browse them by day. 

They may not be 100% accurate but I find them to be a pretty good listing of what is happening by the hour.   They will also tell you the Chic Nights

Was on May first cruise back for Solstice. Agree with the Brent Nixon presentations were well worth the time. As for dailies, I too didn't keep them but as Jim pointed out look at current sailings on the Celebrity App. We used the App instead of paper copy.

On 7/5/2022 at 7:42 PM, Northern Aurora said:

We just left the Solstice on July 1st following a B2B set.  I never keep the Celebrity Today planners, but the naturalist onboard is Brent Nixon.  His wife is also onboard presenting her programs.

You are right and we enjoyed Brent's and wife "Miss Amanda's" programs.  Highly recommend them!

On 7/5/2022 at 6:42 PM, Northern Aurora said:

We just left the Solstice on July 1st following a B2B set.  I never keep the Celebrity Today planners, but the naturalist onboard is Brent Nixon.  His wife is also onboard presenting her programs.

I was on board starting on July 1-8 and he was not with us then.

49 minutes ago, dgoz said:

I was on board starting on July 1-8 and he was not with us then.

Brent and Amanda were definitely on the Solstice for the June 17th and June 24th cruises.  So who was your naturalist?  I wonder what happened as the Solstice has been "their" ship for the past several years.

On 7/5/2022 at 3:07 PM, Jim_Iain said:

While not in the same format you can go to the app and search for Solstice and the current cruise.

Select Daily planner -  under filter change from Recommended to ALL and you can then browse them by day. 

They may not be 100% accurate but I find them to be a pretty good listing of what is happening by the hour.   They will also tell you the Chic Nights

They seem to add and tweak daily.

• 2 weeks later...

Just got off the Solstice Friday, and Brent and Amanda were both there.  We all enjoyed their talks.  If you miss them, they are recorded and played on "Celebrity Entertainment" on the tv in your cabin.  Unfortunately it was hit or miss to find them.  Our kids loved Brent's talks and did not miss one!

I have our daily's, but don't have a clue as to how I would get them on this platform!  If you have any specific questions, I would be happy to check for you.  

Edited by itsanita