Bottled water for cabin

NukeTim

I do not want metal canned water to drink, I see that we can buy a 6 bottle Acqua Panna spring water package from the HAL website.  Can this package be purchased once we board?  We have a good sum of promotional OBC that HAL doesn't let us use until we board so I would like to use this for purchasing the package for our 14-day cruise next month on the Oosterdam. 

Edited by terrydtx

3 hours ago, terrydtx said:

I do not want metal canned water to drink, I see that we can buy a 6 bottle Acqua Panna spring water package from the HAL website.  Can this package be purchased once we board?

That's what we did on our Sept. 2021 cruise. Bought it with OBC as soon as we boarded. It was delivered to our room very quickly. Be aware that at that time, once you open the cap, they are not screw-on resealable caps. If you don't empty the bottle you need to have a snap on lid/cap if you want to put a partial  bottle in the frig..

If you don't want to refill from your bathroom sink, you can then either order more as you go thru them or just refill it in the lido(following the rules on filling water bottles)..

We also bring insulated plastic sports bottles for filling and going ashore.

They may have different lids now but that was our experience.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 7/27/2022 at 9:15 AM, triiip42 said:

That's what we did on our Sept. 2021 cruise. Bought it with OBC as soon as we boarded. It was delivered to our room very quickly. Be aware that at that time, once you open the cap, they are not screw-on resealable caps. If you don't empty the bottle you need to have a snap on lid/cap if you want to put a partial  bottle in the frig..

If you don't want to refill from your bathroom sink, you can then either order more as you go thru them or just refill it in the lido(following the rules on filling water bottles)..

We also bring insulated plastic sports bottles for filling and going ashore.

great idea. Will bring our steel ones

_Fellow Thirsty AZ'an

Every night On the Eurodam in April, I filled up the water and ice into a plastic beaker at the drinks station. Then I poured this water into my own water bottle. I think it’s important not to fill up directly from the machine.  I did this in front of crew, and their managers.  No problems.

the water was delicious.