Medical Issue - Advice on changing Drink Package

On Harmony in a month with Deluxe Drink Pkg for DH and myself. Got a great deal Black Friday for Drinks/Internet $79 per person per day. My DH wants to keep his package, but I've been diagnosed recently with medical issue where I can't drink (much anyway! Alas!).

They are no longer offering Deluxe Bev/Internet combo in Cruise Planner. Not sure why. And cost of separate internet is high.

If I just cancel both packages myself and call to rebook DH with Deluxe and myself with Refreshment, I'll lose great deal on original package. Any suggestions on best way to do this? 

Also, do they just take my word for it when I call, or do I have to show some form of proof? Thanks!

Don’t cancel on line. Call and tell them you need to cancel one of the DBP and buy the refreshment pkg instead for that person. When I called I had already purchased the refreshment pkg for my husband and just told the agent I wanted to buy the DBP for myself. They didn’t ask me any questions about why just confirmed that my husband did have the refreshment pkg.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Jerseygirl1416 said:

Don’t cancel on line. Call and tell them you need to cancel one of the DBP and buy the refreshment pkg instead for that person. When I called I had already purchased the refreshment pkg for my husband and just told the agent I wanted to buy the DBP for myself. They didn’t ask me any questions about why just confirmed that my husband did have the refreshment pkg.

We've been in the same situation, and one phone call fixed it.

• Like 2