World Europa - Dubai - Jan 21, 2023

Cheers , I read that to.

Not planning to get of myself but good news as I know a lot of people were looking forward to it.

The Balloon festival is a nice bonus. Got a cycling trip booked for Doha but hopefully we will be back to enjoy some of the balloon festival to.

Not long to go now.

Edited by Bobblehat71

Hi, we will also be on this cruise. I see that today the ship is in Damman, so they will not change the port to Bahrain. I will apply for the visa, I saw on another topic that some passengers received the visa when they were on the ship, before arriving in Dammman.
What are you planning for the stop in Damman? We prefer to go when possible on our own, not with excursions from MSC - but I don't know how easy it is to find taxis in the port. An option would be Getttransfer, where you can order a car and pay in advance (one way or even rent by the hour - more advantageous for groups of 8 people - maybe we can find people on board).

Thanks a lot for reporting it, I am very curious about that. We also are planning to do this cruise next year and expect to visit Al-Ahsa with the MSC excursion when in Dammam. If someone can make a port review of Dammam (I think it will be the first one in cruisecritic)and post the MSC excursions ofered at that port will be very useful. I hope you enjoy youtr cruise as much as we did when sailing Saudi Arabia and Red Sea with MSC Bellissima.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/12/2023 at 9:01 AM, barcelonauta said:

Thanks a lot for reporting it, I am very curious about that. We also are planning to do this cruise next year and expect to visit Al-Ahsa with the MSC excursion when in Dammam. If someone can make a port review of Dammam (I think it will be the first one in cruisecritic)and post the MSC excursions ofered at that port will be very useful. I hope you enjoy youtr cruise as much as we did when sailing Saudi Arabia and Red Sea with MSC Bellissima.

I did a Live From…

the Al Ahsa trip was excellent