Yes... Another Drink Package Question

SFLcowboy78

This is a bit concerning that you had to start a second thread about the same subject - apparently not liking the answers given previously? Every ship line that I know about that has a drink package with a daily limit always resets at midnight, ship time and counts the number of drinks. How can you reasonably expect a different answer?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, twodjs said:

This is a bit concerning that you had to start a second thread about the same subject - apparently not liking the answers given previously? Every ship line that I know about that has a drink package with a daily limit always resets at midnight, ship time and counts the number of drinks. How can you reasonably expect a different answer?

Looks like this is a top priority for him.  I met people on our cruises who really had to hit the 15 drinks a day.  A bit crazy but there you have it. 

Not all cruise lines reset at midnight. Our carnival cruise reset a 6am. I’d ask once you get onboard. Especially if times change on the ship. I have in laws that reach the 15 limit. They assumed it was midnight too, but got denied right after midnight. 😂  Customer service confirmed it was 6am! 

Not sure if there has been a recent change, but the FAQ on the HAL site states the following (emphasis is mine):

The Signature and Elite packages have a daily limit of 15 alcoholic beverages, which includes all alcoholic beverages with a menu price of $15 or less (Elite Beverage Package), or $11 or less (Signature Beverage Package).  The Quench Beverage Package includes unlimited non-alcoholic beverages and bottled waters 500ml and under.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Northern Swan said:

Not sure if there has been a recent change, but the FAQ on the HAL site states the following (emphasis is mine):

The Signature and Elite packages have a daily limit of 15 alcoholic beverages, which includes all alcoholic beverages with a menu price of $15 or less (Elite Beverage Package), or $11 or less (Signature Beverage Package).  The Quench Beverage Package includes unlimited non-alcoholic beverages and bottled waters 500ml and under.

Interesting, mine stated differently in the faq:

image.thumb.png.1f7073dfa434619656b115d244c8a045.png

On 7/9/2022 at 7:44 PM, Xenni said:

Interesting, mine stated differently in the faq:

image.thumb.png.1f7073dfa434619656b115d244c8a045.png

I noticed that the FAQ says that Elite Package has unlimited non-alcoholic beverages.  Is this just something that they failed to change or is this the way it is now for this package only?

On 7/8/2022 at 10:59 AM, twodjs said:

It's not that I had to start a second thread because I didn't like the answer in the previous thread. I did not see my post in that thread so I thought it did not get posted, hence the new thread. When I realized my mistake I tried to delete this one, but couldn't find the option. Also I am not so concerned with hitting my 15 drinks a day limit. Between stocking up on canned soda, water, and my cruise having 4 days at sea I want to keep track of what I have left so I don't get unexpected charges. It is called being frugal, and your reply is called being pompous and condescending. I really hope we are not on the same cruise and I am sure we would be great friends. (and that is called sarcasm) 

Edited by SFLcowboy78
  • Like 3