Emed covid test expiration date

PKB

For those of you who just received Emed covid tests - What is the expiration date on the box?  I have read that the expiration date can be extended by three months.  Need to save some for cruise in February, 2023.

Good to know.  I just received eight free tests from government to use with On-point testing and the date was august 13, 2022.  Website said extended to November, 2022.  Also wondered about whether the second test in the box could be used for proctoring.  Sent email with no reply for a week.  Found a customer service live chat on their website and spent two hours there.  Started out at 16th in the queue.  Rose slowly in the queue, then spent 32 minutes at number one in the queue.  Here is the transcript of the chat:

Chat started: 2022-06-28 04:44 PM UTC

(04:44:51 PM) Customer Service: Hello! Let me know if you have any questions or you can call us directly at (800) 960-0553. P.S. I'm a live person not a bot 🙂
(04:45:07 PM) pkb: hello. I do have a question
(04:48:09 PM) Customer Service: We apologize for keeping you waiting. Our operators are busy at the moment, please leave us a message with your email address and we'll get back to you shortly.
(04:48:43 PM) pkb: email ***********.net
(04:49:55 PM) pkb: a lot of at-home test boxes have two tests inside. What if the box has been previously opened? Must it be an unopened test box?
(06:04:54 PM) pkb: i am still waiting
(06:26:31 PM) *** OnPoint Testing Customer Support joined the chat ***
(06:26:55 PM) OnPoint Testing Customer Support: Just make sure it is still in the plastic wrapped.
(06:27:10 PM) pkb: thank you

No "thank you for waiting.  Sorry for the delay.  How can I help you today?"  Doesn't give me a warm fuzzy about the company.  Reviews I have read about their brick and mortar testing sites are very poor overall.

Have to order more E med tests today.  I was dragging my feet hoping they’d end it but it’s not going to happen before the end of the month.  Good to know they will at least be good for a while if the need continues.  They aren’t cheap.  

Edited by cruiselvr04