Since we'll be on a B2B, can we bring 4 bottles of wine when we embark!?

CineGraphic

This has been the case in the past with Princess, wondering if the same is true with VV.

We're flying in to Fort Lauderdale, and I normally like to pre-order some wine from Total Wine which is near the airport, and pick it up on the way to the ship.

Do they have a corkage fee if I bring more than allowed?

Thanks in advance!

4 hours ago, CineGraphic said:

This has been the case in the past with Princess, wondering if the same is true with VV.

We're flying in to Fort Lauderdale, and I normally like to pre-order some wine from Total Wine which is near the airport, and pick it up on the way to the ship.

Do they have a corkage fee if I bring more than allowed?

Thanks in advance!

From what I’ve experienced firsthand, no one cares.  We brought 4 on (2 each in different bags) and no one said anything. A friend that just went on brought a ton of wine, all in the same bag, no issues.  I probably wouldn’t try this with $300 bottles of wine though haha

They’re supposed to charge a corkage at restaurants if you bring the bottle to a meal, but I was never charged.  You can also open the bottle in your room before dinner and bring a very large glass of wine with you if you’re worried about corkage.  

There is no corkage if you’re just sitting in your room or other public areas of the ship enjoying your wine.  It’s not like some other lines where if you bring the bottle on you get charged a corkage.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1