Has P&O (Australia) started sailing again yet? If so, anybody been on them?

Hello. Looking for feedback if anybody has been on P&O lately. We haven't cruised with them for about 10 years (have mostly been Princess & Carnival). Am thinking of shouting my folks a trip on one of their cruises. Was really hoping to see a copy of the daily patter if anybody had it. 

Started back on 31st May, and so far are doing mostly short Australian domestic cruises.

Typical P&O. I don't have a patter handy. I was supposed to scan them a couple of weeks ago, but just haven't got to it.

• Thanks 1

Did a 4 day jolly to Tangalooma Island and back about a month ago, first time with P&O, no major complaints, the food in the Pantry could have been better!!!! But overall it’s a friendly and easygoing crew and fellow cruisers from what we saw and experienced.

Not on a par with Princess, Celebrity or RCI but its an affordable cruise on an older ship and for a short trip its good value In my opinion, not sure I would want to do a long trip on Pacific Explorer though???

• Like 1

I'd agree completely with Hammer61 and went on a 3 night comedy cruise. The overall experience is there and the crew are extremely friendly.

Food is decent enough in the restaurants without being amazing, but awful in the pantry - shame because the concept is good.

Beer and wine prices are pretty crazy these days, but can't say if that's an all cruise line thing just yet.

Entertainment is good!

I wouldn't do a longer cruise with P&O because I think the flaws would become a bit more evident/ bothersome but for a 3-6 night cruise I'd say it's a good experience and worth it.

• Like 1