Avila Beach Hotel day pass

LadyBerard

2 hours ago, big al said:

First, a few posts before this you can find the info...2nd, go to the hotel website & find info on "beach passes"....

I reread them all for the 3rd time and I don't see a single post mentioning wifi, and neither did the email from the resort. And guess what? The hotel website doesn't mention wifi either.

image.thumb.png.52bb01f509c01a69745d6f426401b05a.png

but thank you so much for your input about "free wifi" being available!

• Like 1

I downloaded the WhatsApp today and sent a message with questions about availability, cost, etc to the link on their website. All I got back was message from a bot. It asked if I wanted to chat with a representative. Basically it didn’t understand my message. Am I doing something wrong?  Wanted information about our stop in Nov. 

TIA 

9 hours ago, workinmom3 said:

I downloaded the WhatsApp today and sent a message with questions about availability, cost, etc to the link on their website. All I got back was message from a bot. It asked if I wanted to chat with a representative. Basically it didn’t understand my message. Am I doing something wrong?  Wanted information about our stop in Nov. 

TIA 

Try e- mail : info@avilabeachhotel.com.....if no answer after 2-3 days. CALL them...

On 7/12/2022 at 6:10 AM, LadyBerard said:

We are scheduled to go to Curacao during our Summit repo cruise in Oct.  Unfortunately, Celebrity canceled the excursion which we had purchased.  So we are considering doing a day pass to Avila Beach Resort.  Cost is approximately $10 pp and includes use of two beaches, chairs, and pool.  Can't find any reviews for the day pass, but reviews for people staying there are excellent.  It is approximately a 25 min. walk from the pier and located between the pier and Mambo Beach.  My only concern would be that we would not walk it, but would want to take a taxi.  I'm just wondering if taxis would be readily available to take us back to the pier when we are ready to leave.  If you've gone here, could you please tell us your experience.  Thank you.

Suzanne

When we visited we had someone from the hotel call a taxi for us, very easy & enjoyable day.