Giovanni's Italian Kitchen menu on Odyssey of the Seas

I was wondering if anyone who had recently sailed on the Odyssey would be able to let me know what types of dishes were available in Giovanni's Kitchen?   I downloaded the sample menu off of the Royal Caribbean website for the restaurant and it only shows appetizers and a few pizza's.  That doesn't sound quite right.  At least, I hope not.  🙂

If you install the Royal app, you can see the full menu for your sailing.  If you aren't booked yet, just pick one close to what you are looking for.  You tap the "Person" icon and then "get more details on ships we support"

25 minutes ago, rudeney said:

If you install the Royal app, you can see the full menu for your sailing.  If you aren't booked yet, just pick one close to what you are looking for.  You tap the "Person" icon and then "get more details on ships we support"

Thank you!   I am booked so it was easy to find. Sounds completely awesome and I am much looking forward to it now. 

For some reason, I thought it would be too soon to view the menu's on the app - must have been thinking of Princess.  

19 minutes ago, livingonthebeach said:

The full menu is on the app under dining.  Click on the dining tab under the ships main tab on the top of the app then go down and click dining and scroll down to Giovanni's Kitchen.

Thank you!  Worked like a charm. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tiggerontheseas said:

I was wondering if anyone who had recently sailed on the Odyssey would be able to let me know what types of dishes were available in Giovanni's Kitchen?   I downloaded the sample menu off of the Royal Caribbean website for the restaurant and it only shows appetizers and a few pizza's.  That doesn't sound quite right.  At least, I hope not.  🙂

You may be looking at Giovanni's Wine Bar menu

7 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

You may be looking at Giovanni's Wine Bar menu

Yes, I think so.  Weird that is what would come up when selecting 'sample menu' from the dinner booking site on the cruise planner online but no matter.  I appreciate all the help finding the full menu.  I'm already drooling and my cruise is not for months.  LOL!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Tiggerontheseas said:

Yes, I think so.  Weird that is what would come up when selecting 'sample menu' from the dinner booking site on the cruise planner online but no matter.  I appreciate all the help finding the full menu.  I'm already drooling and my cruise is not for months.  LOL!

Kitchen looked like it had a lot more pizza choices. But wevenjoyed Wine Bar pizza and apps. Fried Lasagna is awesomeness 😋 

Edited by John&LaLa

Try the Trufle Caprese Salad made with super rich and creamy burrata cheese. It's out of this world! I had it on Freedom but I'm sure Odyssey has it too.  I'll be on Odyssey in December and will have it again if it's still on the menu.

😋