Book a cruise while on a cruise

We are cruising in two weeks and I had a popup ad that mentioned the latest deal when booking another cruise while on a cruise. We do that often but the deal is different all the time. I thought it said deposit amount of only $200 and up to $600 on board credit, but now I can't find that information and the popup ad has never returned. Anyone know where I can find that info? I have been searching around the website but can't find it. 

12 minutes ago, linerode said:

We are cruising in two weeks and I had a popup ad that mentioned the latest deal when booking another cruise while on a cruise. We do that often but the deal is different all the time. I thought it said deposit amount of only $200 and up to $600 on board credit, but now I can't find that information and the popup ad has never returned. Anyone know where I can find that info? I have been searching around the website but can't find it. 

Look at your Cruise Docs for your cruise:  you'll have a form that includes the information.

48 minutes ago, Surfguyxxx said:

I like the extra OBC they give.  Also, if you find a lower fare, you can always call to get a refund.  

I agree with this completely....   and... if you are a shareholder, I've been lucky that shareholder benefits will increase the OBC up to $100, if what you get booking onboard is not that much.

I always book the next year's cruise on the current cruise I'm on.  It means a lower deposit, onboard credit, sometimes a "flash" sale, and always the option to get a lower price if there is a sale.

• Like 1