Victoria Horse Trail Rides

Hello! I’m hoping to book a group for horse trail rides (not carriage tour) when I sail to Victoria in August.

I’ve done a search, but am having trouble finding a company that will respond to my email.

Any suggestions?

Edited by Tropikali
added info

Yes, phoning will be my next step.

Thanks for the links! 👍 The 1st is over 1 hour away from port, so I was hoping for something closer and the 2nd is one that hasn't responded to my email.

I was hoping someone on Cruise Critic has done a trail ride before since most seem to do the carriage tours.

17 hours ago, Tropikali said:

Yes, phoning will be my next step.

Thanks for the links! 👍 The 1st is over 1 hour away from port, so I was hoping for something closer and the 2nd is one that hasn't responded to my email.

I was hoping someone on Cruise Critic has done a trail ride before since most seem to do the carriage tours.

The Port is in the middle of the city, anywhere you want to go trail riding is going to be at least an hour away. 

Trail riding is not the first thing that pops to mind to do in Victoria so suspect you aren't going to get any response from someone who has done one.  

7 hours ago, cruiseryyc said:

The Port is in the middle of the city, anywhere you want to go trail riding is going to be at least an hour away. 

Trail riding is not the first thing that pops to mind to do in Victoria so suspect you aren't going to get any response from someone who has done one.  

I started to suspect that, but the port falls on my daughter’s birthday and she’s always wanted to go horse back riding so I was hoping I could surprise her with a trail ride.