Voyagers Club early booking obc

kernow

We've booked a cruise on Grandiosa for May 2023. Booked on the phone directly with MSC, I asked the rep if this qualified for the 50 pp obc and she said yes but it will take a couple of days to show. Just wondered where I will be able to see it on my booking.

Thanks.

1 hour ago, Native Floridian 26 said:

When you log in under My Booking, or Manage Cruise, it's under the Cruise Details tab.

22 minutes ago, 8420PR said:

For a booking on MSC UK website last week the OBC appeared immediately in the booking confirmation email.   I was shocked!

Sometimes, it shows up immediately. Sometimes, it shows up weeks later. 

Sometimes, it shows up on the original confirmation email. Sometimes, it shows up on a random 2nd or 3rd confirmation email. 

Sometimes, it shows up all at once. Sometimes, it shows up in chunks of $50 at different times for different guests.

....MSC. :classic_blink:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Two Wheels Only said:

Sometimes, it shows up immediately. Sometimes, it shows up weeks later. 

Sometimes, it shows up on the original confirmation email. Sometimes, it shows up on a random 2nd or 3rd confirmation email. 

Sometimes, it shows up all at once. Sometimes, it shows up in chunks of $50 at different times for different guests.

....MSC. :classic_blink:

Lol!  I think you forgot one:

Sometimes, it never shows up!

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, kernow said:

We've booked a cruise on Grandiosa for May 2023. Booked on the phone directly with MSC, I asked the rep if this qualified for the 50 pp obc and she said yes but it will take a couple of days to show. Just wondered where I will be able to see it on my booking.

Thanks.

Hi Kernow hope you are well. I've booked yesterday for Grandiosa for 24th April next year a group of us. My obc didn't go on straight away but went on overnight so it was there this morning. So yes you should get it.😊

Edited by Cruiseforever11
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, Cruiseforever11 said:

Hi Kernow hope you are well. I've booked yesterday for Grandiosa for 24th April next year a group of us. My obc didn't go on straight away but went on overnight so it was there this morning. So yes you should get it.😊

Thanks, sounds like you'll be on not long before us again😀

I'll look forward to hearing what you think.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, kernow said:

Thanks, sounds like you'll be on not long before us again😀

I'll look forward to hearing what you think.

Yes it looks like I'm stalking you!😊 i'm not though, it's my sister in laws 60th birthday so there is 7 of us going. 3 of them have never cruised before so just doing the 3 nighter. I'm not expecting to be that much different from the Virtuosa but it's still another ship I get to sail on and looking forward to it! 😊 

• Like 1