Back to back

On 7/14/2022 at 11:25 AM, cruisegirl1 said:

Some ships provide a nice back to back luncheon. Mariner (May/June ) had a nice lunch. Harmony does not provide any back to back lunch. 

M

We had back to back lunch on Harmony in January.

No.. Each cruise, although B2B are considered 2 separate cruises by RCCL. When you book them try and get the same cabin B2B if you are able to. It makes the turn around day (between both cruises) much less hectic and more relaxing.

On 7/14/2022 at 11:28 AM, time4u2go said:

If you book the second cruise while on the first one, you might get a discount.

Over last 30 yrs seen that multiple times and years ago there was a Reg B2B Discount. Now, not likely. Post 9/11 threw Spring 2002 many Cruises were almost Free and wish could have stayed on lot longer then I did. Besides 2001-2002 the prices I paid this last yr were about lowest Royal ever offered for my usual Sailings/Cabins

7 hours ago, Dett said:

We had back to back lunch on Harmony in January.

I sell harmony B2B in January. I think they offered us lunch in the solarium bistro. It was also open to the public so nothing special for back to back cruisers. If they offered a “real” luncheon in the main dining room, it was not on my  sailing. 
m

39 minutes ago, cruisegirl1 said:

I sell harmony B2B in January. I think they offered us lunch in the solarium bistro. It was also open to the public so nothing special for back to back cruisers. If they offered a “real” luncheon in the main dining room, it was not on my  sailing. 
m

Sorry to hear that. We've been on lots of B2B's and they always had a special lunch (usually in the MDR) just for B2B'ers. I guess it must depend on the ship.

Lunch is always open for lunch in the Solarium Bistro on embarkation day. It's our go to place on that day (or Park Cafe). We stay away from Windjammer on embarkation day.

3 hours ago, 2chiefs said:

Sorry to hear that. We've been on lots of B2B's and they always had a special lunch (usually in the MDR) just for B2B'ers. I guess it must depend on the ship.

Lunch is always open for lunch in the Solarium Bistro on embarkation day. It's our go to place on that day (or Park Cafe). We stay away from Windjammer on embarkation day.

Sane here. We did a B2B in March on the Explorer and had the lunch for consecutive cruisers the MDR. Some of our B2B cruises we also were served complimentary wine with our lunch. 

12 hours ago, davekathy said:

Sane here. We did a B2B in March on the Explorer and had the lunch for consecutive cruisers the MDR. Some of our B2B cruises we also were served complimentary wine with our lunch. 

I liked the complimentary wine but haven't seen it in quite a few years.