8:30 PM Cruise from San Juan

DMW/LAW

We are sailing on the Celebrity Millennium, out of San Juan on 10/15/22.  I know that we will be sailing from the Pan American dock and ship is scheduled to leave at 8:30 PM.  Has anyone sailed out of San Juan, at that time of night, and could help me with how early we can get on the ship?  Thanks!

On 7/14/2022 at 10:57 AM, DMW/LAW said:

We are sailing on the Celebrity Millennium, out of San Juan on 10/15/22.  I know that we will be sailing from the Pan American dock and ship is scheduled to leave at 8:30 PM.  Has anyone sailed out of San Juan, at that time of night, and could help me with how early we can get on the ship?  Thanks!

We have one in March 2023.  Love to know the answer to this.  

• 2 months later...

Hope the OP is on board and having a great time. We ALSO sailed out of San Juan in Oct 2019 and 2018 on RCCL, back when we didn't have time slots. Both times we wanted a leisurely morning and brunch in OSJ, so we didn't rush to board, but my photos show that we were checked in and enjoying our first drink at 11:55am and 12:55pm respectively...lol! 

(Can you tell we are creatures of habit?? 🙂 )

image.thumb.jpeg.c2161060242c6685a039fa2f62e5d48b.jpegIMG_20191020_125559.thumb.jpg.da636ed77d64cae366cecf100d27872b.jpg

Edited by delacruz