Passport Agency

twentypearls

For anyone that has had to get an urgent passport from a passport agency, if you provided a flight confirmation, do they actually check with the airlines to make sure it’s still valid? Or do they just look at your confirmation as proof without digging deep? Thanks!

1 hour ago, twentypearls said:

For anyone that has had to get an urgent passport from a passport agency, if you provided a flight confirmation, do they actually check with the airlines to make sure it’s still valid? Or do they just look at your confirmation as proof without digging deep? Thanks!

Let me rephrase your question:

”Is it OK to lie to the Feds?”

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

3 hours ago, twentypearls said:

Yes, it's checked. Maybe not 100% of them, but enough of them that lying about it is a bad idea.

On 7/15/2022 at 10:59 AM, Flatbush Flyer said:

Let me rephrase your question:

”Is it OK to lie to the Feds?”

Why assume I was talking about lying? The question was asked because the flight was changed to a different date than what was told to the agent when making the appointment. Still in the window to get an urgent appointment, but different day. Just needed to know if they would check so I’d be prepared with both confirmations. No need to be snarky

2 hours ago, twentypearls said:

Why assume I was talking about lying? The question was asked because the flight was changed to a different date than what was told to the agent when making the appointment. Still in the window to get an urgent appointment, but different day. Just needed to know if they would check so I’d be prepared with both confirmations. No need to be snarky

Hardly snarky. Next time, you may want to explain the circumstances since complete information has a better chance of getting informed response.

BTW. You also could’ve called the US State Dept. number used to get the emergency appointment.