Bring your own saltines?

janmcn

On 7/17/2022 at 1:14 PM, tuolumne couple said:

Hi , no we live near Tuolumne Meadows.. I wish we are on that cruise just to meet some fellow locals. Not many people know Tuolumne or can even pronounce it LOL. The Volendam has the thermal suite that we love, and the nicest old fashioned women's bathroom off the MDR. Enjoy your cruise. We sail to Alaska in September. We did go to French Polynesia and Mexico three months ago, and isn't it great to be cruising again? Safe travels, and may we sail together one day.  

We moved down to Sonora last year from Twain Harte. We needed to get below the snow. We must meet sometime for lunch or something. 

• Like 1

On 7/16/2022 at 7:41 PM, Florida_gal_50 said:

Their excuse is getting rid of all that extra packaging 🙄.  It’s been going on for over a year.  They got rid of the sugar/sugar alternative packages too.  Don’t know if they returned. I guess they haven’t heard of the new fangled boxes of crackers.  This is a choice not the often used “supply chain issues”.

They better be careful, pretty soon they will be getting rid of all their passengers too.  They seem to forget this is a vacation, not a necessity like a ferry or airline.  If they have a problem with the plastic, then they should figure it out.  Cruising is getting more and more of a disappointment, with nothing but excuses from most lines.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, aliaschief said:

This whole discussion of crackers just “cracks ”me up

I am disappointed in your response.  The discussion has not been informative for you and others?  

I can accept and graciously accept and be so so fortunate to be on a cruise and cherish a saltine if available.

As can I.  

This whole discussion of crackers just “cracks ”me up

I am disappointed in your response.  The discussion has not been informative for you and others?  

I can accept and graciously accept and be so so fortunate to be on a cruise and cherish a saltine if available.

As can I.