NCL Shore Excursions

YVRteacher

we were there one summer and at the site, there was some type of (call it swap meet for a better word) in one booth, there was a retired general who had written a book about his WWII experiences. i was browsing his booth, and i overheard a woman come up to him. the following conversation ensued. woman: "can you sign your book for my husband? he's a real fan of WWII" 

after she left, i asked him did she actually say that?  while i knew what she meant, i still had visions of little girls in brown uniforms with black and red pom poms going "go hitler go, go hitler go"

how can any one be a "fan" of any war, much less WWII?

On 7/16/2022 at 11:49 PM, Sailing12Away said:

This was by far one of the best we did in Alaska. You got insanely close to the glacier, we saw so much wildlife I took nearly 1000 photos, and we got margarita's made from fresh ice fished out of the water. Tracy Arm Fjord & Glacier Explorer

I was so looking forward to this excursion and booked it right away and very upset when the excursion was cancelled.  It seems like Allen Marine is only doing this excursion for other cruise lines in the morning and NCL doesn't get to Juneau until 3pm so ours was cancelled. ☹️