MSC Word Europa, May 12, 2023

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/20/2022 at 10:12 PM, doones2 said:

There are 6 of us cruising on that date.  Ages 22 - 76.  First time cruising the Mediterranean and first time on MSC.  Have you cruised on MSC before?

Yes sailed 

MSC MUSICA  6-4-2017- Mediterranean-Venice, Italy ,Brindisi, Italy, Olympia (Katakolon), Greece ,Santorini, Greece ,Athens (Piraeus), Greece ,Corfu, Greece ,Kotor, Montenegro

MSC ORCHESTRA -6-12-2017-Mediterranean-Cannes, France ,Palma de Mallorca, Spain, Barcelona, Spain ,Ajaccio Corsica, France ,Rome (Civitavecchia),Italy ,La Spezia ,Italy, Genoa, Italy, Cannes, France

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Has anyone gone on YouTube to see the videos of World Europa?  I am enjoying every little bit of info I can find on her.  I have never booked a cruise on a ship that hadn’t sailed yet.  I’m afraid I am a planner and not knowing everything about the ship drives me crazy.  Hope to see you on board.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/15/2022 at 8:54 PM, doones2 said:

Has anyone gone on YouTube to see the videos of World Europa?  I am enjoying every little bit of info I can find on her.  I have never booked a cruise on a ship that hadn’t sailed yet.  I’m afraid I am a planner and not knowing everything about the ship drives me crazy.  Hope to see you on board.

We booked this ship (6 may) and the Seascape. Not only two ships that haven't sailed yet, but this will be our first time on MSC!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi Nic & Wayne from New Zealand we are on this cruise 12 May out of Barcelona. First time MSC but have cruised Princess and RCL including in the Med 10 years ago.

We are on a 7 week tour around Europe this is our break from packing and unpacking for 7 days.

After seeing the feedback so far on facebook on this cruise line I am skeptical very little good at the moment. Most say it is the worst food they have had and worst service. But maybe by the time it gets to the Med it might have improved. Will have had 6 months to iron it out.

Nic, everything  you read you need to take with a grain of salt, not all is bad with MSC if you see my signature , I have sailed MSC a lot and am booked a also booked on MSC Seaview right after this cruise. People always compare MSc to other brands, MSC is in a league of the own. They will be soon the biggest cruise company in the world..

3 hours ago, capitalbarry said:

Nic, everything  you read you need to take with a grain of salt, not all is bad with MSC if you see my signature , I have sailed MSC a lot and am booked a also booked on MSC Seaview right after this cruise. People always compare MSc to other brands, MSC is in a league of the own. They will be soon the biggest cruise company in the world..

Wow. I just saw how many times you have cruised on MSC.  It can’t be all bad.  I am concerned with all the negative reviews.  I have never cruised on a ship with so many people saying they would never cruise again.  I should stop reading them.

• 4 weeks later...

Has anyone heard about the hidden speakeasy on the ship?  Saw a video on it.  Looks interesting.  With a different port every day, how do we find the time to enjoy the ship?  I am use to Caribbean cruises with 2-3 sea days

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/15/2023 at 8:52 PM, doones2 said:

Has anyone heard about the hidden speakeasy on the ship?  Saw a video on it.  Looks interesting.  With a different port every day, how do we find the time to enjoy the ship?  I am use to Caribbean cruises with 2-3 sea days

Do you have a link to the video showing this? Any idea how to get the password to get in? Our booking is showing at least one day at sea...

8 hours ago, n22t said:

Do you have a link to the video showing this? Any idea how to get the password to get in? Our booking is showing at least one day at sea...

It was on YouTube.  Try doing a search for World Europa phone booth

On 3/18/2023 at 9:07 PM, Dodgers671 said:

Hello everyone we are Ken and Kelley getting onboard may 12. Hopefully will be available to get onboard earlier than the 2 pm scheduled arrival time. 
we hope everyone has a fantastic time and great weather 

We have a boarding time of 3pm.  It was originally 12.  Hoping it changes before May 12.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone we were given a 2pm arrival time that is later then we normally get on board with that said we have read several reviews on cruise credic of tours in Barcelona that highly rate www.BarcelonaDayTours.com. So I reached out to them for a semi private tour 4 hours that includes pick up at hotel and drop off at cruise terminal for $69 euros per person

BARCELONA HIGHLIGHTS --- half day shared tour with Skip-The-Line tickets @ Park Guell  

Customer Service has been excellent and anyone interested please join. Drop off at pier by 2pm.  Please look at Spain ports for reviews of

S p a i n   D a y   T o u r s  

thanks 

ken

Can anyone suggest a good spot for the Sail-Away on the Europa from Barcelona?

Maybe we could meet everyone on this list at Sail-away for some bubbly.

We leave for a Florida, Transatlantic on Reflection April 23rd and then 6 days in Barcelona prior to the Europa on May 12

On 4/14/2023 at 12:53 PM, misztercruizer said:

Can anyone suggest a good spot for the Sail-Away on the Europa from Barcelona?

Maybe we could meet everyone on this list at Sail-away for some bubbly.

We leave for a Florida, Transatlantic on Reflection April 23rd and then 6 days in Barcelona prior to the Europa on May 12

Will there be a sail away party on the pool deck?  If not, then I think the very back of the ship I think on deck 8.  Not sure