Laundry Special - Fill a Bag

aroy11462

Anything about laundry still irritates me that I was told on the Equinox over New Years that there was no such thing as a bag of laundry or the laundry challenge and that laundry could only be done a la carte so I don’t exactly trust what the situation is going to be on every ship moving forward. I have pre purchased a $39 bag from the flash sale and hopefully this is honored without much fuss. What do you do, write already paid on the item list?

On 3/16/2023 at 2:05 PM, D. B. said:

Elite CC members get 1 Free ( well Included) bag of Laundry and Elite+ get 2 bags.

Last cruise (Mille-Feb.) I had a long sleeve shirt and pair of pants in the bag and wrote on the slip that I would like those returned on Hangers and sure enough that's how they came back!

our CC perk included 1 Item Pressed and I had requested that the long sleeve shirt be pressed, and it was.

We are big trans-Atlantic cruise fans and as Elite+ this perk we make good use of. On a East-West crossing (Europe-USA) we usually travel about a week around a certain part of Europe prior to the cruise. Hand the room steward 2 bags soon after boarding 🙂Then a couple days prior to the end of the cruise do another couple of bags. Keeps us in clean clothes ☺️We will be on the Apex this May for a TA. . 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, tigervixxxen said:

Anything about laundry still irritates me that I was told on the Equinox over New Years that there was no such thing as a bag of laundry or the laundry challenge and that laundry could only be done a la carte so I don’t exactly trust what the situation is going to be on every ship moving forward. I have pre purchased a $39 bag from the flash sale and hopefully this is honored without much fuss. What do you do, write already paid on the item list?

When you board you are given the coupons that you purchased by your room steward. It’s an easy process especially when you pre-purchase. 

• Thanks 1

On 3/17/2023 at 11:44 AM, Wombat706 said:

I cannot find the Laundry Bag pre-cruise option under 'Gifts & Gear' on the Australian site.

I was able to phone the Australian Celebrity contact number & get the wash & fold bag for AUD$61 (approx US$40).

• Like 1