NCL - sitting together?

J0Y0US

Yes they don't guarantee certain seats. Yes it could be crazy flight hours. Yes I understand you could end up with anything.

My main question is if there is just 2 of you have most people been successful getting seats together or not? Not what is possible but what you experienced is what I was looking for.

An extra fee to pick your seat is of less consequence since that is getting more normal by airlines these days.

We used the BOGO offer for our trip out of Miami a few weeks ago. We had no issues getting seats together on the trip down. The trip back was pretty full by the time we got our flight details so used our airline points to upgrade to get seats together. The couple traveling with us paid the fee to get seats together.

• Thanks 1

Once you get your confirmation/booking number you can select your seats. I have done it for all the flights. I did have to pay to move my husband to the empty seat next to me. I think that is so the airlines make more money as the empty seat was a middle one, not a premium seat. Oh well......

5 hours ago, ATXBecky said:

Once you get your confirmation/booking number you can select your seats. I have done it for all the flights. I did have to pay to move my husband to the empty seat next to me. I think that is so the airlines make more money as the empty seat was a middle one, not a premium seat. Oh well......

Same experience here. Note that you need to go to the airline's website or app to select your seats or to change them. As far as I know, you can't do it through NCL.

57 minutes ago, wil e coyote said:

Same experience here. Note that you need to go to the airline's website or app to select your seats or to change them. As far as I know, you can't do it through NCL.

Yes, I forgot to say you need to go online with the airline to do seat selection.