Indy Port Canaveral Embarkation

I am considering the key for a 4 night on the Indy to get early embarkation. Is it worth it? is Port Canaveral really that strict with embarkation times? for reference I am Diamond Plus as well, but for 4 nights I want to maximize every second of the ship...and drink package lol. I am planning to buy internet anyways and they key is only a few dollars more a day and includes internet....so why not get the key??

For reference, I also just booked a quick 4 night on Indy for end of August.  When I booked it was already inside check in being open on the app.  So as soon as the new cruise showed up in the app I went in to pick my arrival time.  11:00 to noon was still wide open.  Like you I was considering the Key just because of the minimal difference between the Surf internet package.  But since I don't care about the lunch I'll likely just get the 2 device surf/stream.

FWIW, we got to PC for Indy last Friday at 10am for our 10:30am arrival time & immediately entered the empty terminal. Boarding didn’t start until 11am of course but checking in early went as fast as humanly possible and we were on the ship by 11:10 or so as Diamonds without The Key.

45 minutes ago, RCIprincess4ever said:

Is it worth it?

Welcome to CC.

For embarkation only, no. As a D+, you already get Surf for almost nothing on board. Financially, it makes no sense at all.

Edited by Biker19
  • Like 1