Specialty coffee with Cheers package

umpisoccer

We have the Cheers package for the first time on our upcoming Carnival Magic cruise in August.  I was wondering what kinds of specialty coffee's you can get for free with the package?  Is it limited to only certain ones?

You can get any drink on the menu!

Flavor shot, included.  Double shot, included.

But, if it is a boozy coffee it will count towards 1 of your 15 for the day.  No booze in it and you can have as many as your caffeine laden body can handle.

As a side note, they usually have coconut water, vitamin water, rock stars, sparkling waters, powerade, etc here.  Those are also ALL included with Cheers.  They are nice to have for port days to stay hydrated.  We throw them in the room fridge and then carry off unopened in port. 

• Like 4

Don't forget that you're not limited to just the coffee bar -- You can also order specialty coffees such as espresso and cappuccino after dinner in the MDR, or grab one of those tiny nitro-fuel shots of Cuban coffee in the Havana Bar. Love those!

• Like 1

My kids steal my sign and sail card and use it to get free milkshakes at the coffee bar. I dont know how they talk their way through it, but i dont think they have ever been turned away or refused.   So, be sure to get your milkshakes.