Offer to upgrade Princess Plus wifi

JillK

Quick question regarding wifi.... I have the option in the Ocean Medallion app to upgrade my free wifi plan to 4 devices but I am currently booked in a cabin for two, myself and my 11 YO who won't need wifi. However, I would like to purchase wifi for my teenage daughters who are in their own cabin next to mine.

My question is, can I hit this upgrade button and add their devices to this plan once on board so I can take advantage of the reasonable upgrade price or do I have to get one of my teens to download the app with their booking number and buy it through there? 

Thanks! 

1 hour ago, JillK said:

Quick question regarding wifi.... I have the option in the Ocean Medallion app to upgrade my free wifi plan to 4 devices but I am currently booked in a cabin for two, myself and my 11 YO who won't need wifi. However, I would like to purchase wifi for my teenage daughters who are in their own cabin next to mine.

My question is, can I hit this upgrade button and add their devices to this plan once on board so I can take advantage of the reasonable upgrade price or do I have to get one of my teens to download the app with their booking number and buy it through there? 

Thanks! 

Yes, you can do that.  If you have four people, just upgrade your plan to 4 devices.  If you are Platinum or Elite level, you get 50% off.  Just need to share the login credentials with daughters and they are good to go.  Four devices can be connected at once.  If a fifth device attempts to login, the system will ask you which one of the four to drop out.

• Like 2