Booked future cruise on board and later that day found other existing promotion missing on my paper. What can I do?

Just got off from Anthem on 22nd July and I booked future cruise on 21st July using future cruise desk.

Later that evening on 21st, I was browsing the website for our future cruise again with excitement, and found that there is 550 usd dollar onboard credit promotion for the cabin I booked. 

I checked my e-mail confirmation but there was nothing other than 300 usd credit that was given for booking through future cruise desk, so checked the website again to find the cruise fare for the same cabin category was the exactly the same. On board credit for future cruise booking was supposed to be on the top of any other promotion, so I thought I could sort out when back home given it was busy evening for packing and enjoying last day of the family holiday that we didn't have for long.

I spoke to the rccl over the phone today,  they said the promotion only started from 22nd so couldn't have been applied for my booking on 21st.

I responded, it can't be 22nd as I saw it in the evening on that day which was the last day on board (and was not up late for the next early morning departure) and asked to check maybe their system has different time setting and they think they posted it from 22nd but for me indeed it was 21st? 

They said it is negative, because it is targeted for UK market and asked I should provide evidence that it was on 21st, not 22nd.

I should have had screen shot when I saw it but obviously too late!! 

More than the credit itself, what bothers me the most in this situation is that they are accusing me what I saw didn't exist. 

Does anybody have any similar experience and is there anything that I can do?