Dress to impress night

1 hour ago, nancyneptune said:

On another Marella forum discussion about wearing ripped jeans, football tops and tshirts. 

This topic has been done to death.

wear what you are comfortable in, As long as you follow the ships dress code what can go wrong😳

5 hours ago, Brummijam said:

This topic has been done to death.

wear what you are comfortable in, As long as you follow the ships dress code what can go wrong😳

This topic may have been done to death but it crops up almost everyday on the Marella forums that I follow. Don't forget there are lots of first time cruisers who genuinely don't know the dress code and are unaware how many times the question has been asked.

The most recent post was from someone cruising for the first time and asking if she could get away with wearing ripped jeans and wedges.  Most people said no and quoted the dress codes as printed in the brochure and suggested she wear dark jeans without rips. Then there was the usual " I paid for my cruise so I'll wear what I like " hence the comments about people wearing  football tops, trainers and tshirts. 

Someone said they couldn't wait for the time when some people were too old to cruise.😂  

Sorry to disappoint them but we intend to  cruise till we drop.🤣

14 hours ago, nancyneptune said:

Someone said they couldn't wait for the time when some people were too old to cruise.😂        Your reply……………………

Sorry to disappoint them but we intend to  cruise till we drop.🤣

Your reply seems to allude that the comment was pointed at you. Oh dear.😂😂😂😂

4 minutes ago, Brummijam said:

Your reply seems to allude that the comment was pointed at you. Oh dear.😂😂😂😂

Not pointed at me Brummijam.  As I said I Follow lots of Marella cruise forums. I haven't commented on this particular one ( yet ) . Never come across so many rude people on a forum before. Very argumentative bunch of cruisers 😂

As i said before I'm no spring chicken but I'm still young in my head so didn't for one minute think the comment was aimed at me 😂🤣

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nancyneptune said:

Not pointed at me Brummijam.  As I said I Follow lots of Marella cruise forums. I haven't commented on this particular one ( yet ) . Never come across so many rude people on a forum before. Very argumentative bunch of cruisers 😂

As i said before I'm no spring chicken but I'm still young in my head so didn't for one minute think the comment was aimed at me 😂🤣

Then its not ours then as we are 100% friendly and any troubles soon get put down and thrown off.