How Long for Sail and Sign Credit to be Refunded Back to Credit Card

land64shark

12 minutes ago, mdsgu said:

Depends on the credit.  If OBC, I doubt you ever get it back since it was a "gift" from Carnival.

Sail and Sign I read a week or so? $10 or less is donated to St Jude a great cause.

Edited by Dthomas1
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, Dthomas1 said:

You're correct, Any OBC not used is whoosh gone so use it up!

Not exactly true.  Just sailed last week and I had $1100 total in OBC.  It depends on what type of OBC it is and what it is from.  When I boarded, I checked my statement to make sure all OBC was there.  Part of it was showing as non-refundable and part showed refundable to me.  It was split about 60/40 and it was from different things.  I ended up spending it all and then some, so it didn't matter.

I did note the non-refundable was depleted first as I made purchases before the refundable amount was... so that was good.  If I hadn't spent so much, I would have actually got part of it back.

5 hours ago, land64shark said:

Thanks for the replies. Part of what I'm looking for is a Bingo jackpot that they put on my sail and sign account

That's exactly the case with my daughter, she won a couple hundred dollars at bingo and didn't spend it all on board.  As I mentioned, the remainder was put on her credit card in a week and a half.

4 hours ago, groundloop said:

That's exactly the case with my daughter, she won a couple hundred dollars at bingo and didn't spend it all on board.  As I mentioned, the remainder was put on her credit card in a week and a half.

Great. Thanks