May C&A Drink Vouchers be used in MDR and W/J?

1 minute ago, Glock said:

May Crown and Anchor Drink Vouchers be used with meals eaten in the Main Dining Room and/or the  Wind Jammer?

Yes we used them in both places on our cruises earlier this year.  Got fresh squeezed OJ, specialty coffees, Bloody Mary's, sodas, wine and anything else we wanted.  Enjoy

21 hours ago, imola said:

Got fresh squeezed OJ, specialty coffees, Bloody Mary's, sodas, wine and anything else we wanted.  Enjoy

Thank you so much imola, was unaware of this! We love the freshly squeezed juice in the morning.

Hard to believe that I can drink wine with meal (without bringing it from the Diamond Lounge) and being able to drink fresh orange juice first thing in the morning in our cabin without signing papers.
Also a nice glass of port at the end of a meal?
I see this as a HUGE benefit. Sorry for the people that used to socialize for hours in the Diamond lounge though. (We just used to pop in for a drink or two, and a nosh before dinner).

22 hours ago, taglovestocruise said:

Yes, plus good at all showrooms and private islands. I think only Rising tide bar and Bionic bar are excluded.

We used ours on the Rising Tide on the Harmony last week….

7 hours ago, Glock said:

Hard to believe that I can drink wine with meal (without bringing it from the Diamond Lounge) and being able to drink fresh orange juice first thing in the morning in our cabin without signing papers.
Also a nice glass of port at the end of a meal?
I see this as a HUGE benefit. Sorry for the people that used to socialize for hours in the Diamond lounge though. (We just used to pop in for a drink or two, and a nosh before dinner).

I don't know if can use the vouchers for cabin deliveries.   We got the OJ at the MDR and WJ.  I just don't want you to be surprised or disappointed.  Maybe someone else here could answer.