Kids club help for MSC Seashore

Hattah

Hi Cruise Critic knowledgeable folks....

We are finally after 3 changes and 2 years later, going on our MSC cruise in about 3 weeks.   We are going on the Seashore from Miami and staying in a Whirlpool suite.  Very excited.   

I'm not sure if someone could please help me with my query regarding the kids clubs.   We are traveling with a 6 year old and a 2 year old who will be under 2 weeks short of his 3rd birthday.   Officially my daughter should be in mini club and my son the baby club.   

Ideally i would like my almost 3 year old to go with my 6 year old.   Not only would he be able to enjoy the kids club without us,  but he wouldnt enjoy being in with the babies as much as he would with his sister.  I was just wondering how flexible they are?  Do you think they'll let him go to mini club or strictly enforce the baby club as he is officially 2?  

Thanks very much

Are you sure that the 0-3 club will be available for your cruise?

https://www.msccruises.com/en-gl/Discover-MSC/Family-Cruises.aspx

Baby Club 0-3

Our partnership with leading baby care brand Chicco provides a dedicated play area with facilities for babies and toddlers under 3 years old. You can leave your toddlers with our MSC Babycare staff*, or stay with them and enjoy the special Chicco toys and games. They'll love our music and rhythm activities, designed to awaken their curiosity.

Available on: All MSC Ships

*Please note MSC Babycare (dedicated to babies and toddlers under 3 years old) will temporarily be unavailable onboard our ships.

14 hours ago, Two Wheels Only said:

Are you sure that the 0-3 club will be available for your cruise?

https://www.msccruises.com/en-gl/Discover-MSC/Family-Cruises.aspx

Baby Club 0-3

Our partnership with leading baby care brand Chicco provides a dedicated play area with facilities for babies and toddlers under 3 years old. You can leave your toddlers with our MSC Babycare staff*, or stay with them and enjoy the special Chicco toys and games. They'll love our music and rhythm activities, designed to awaken their curiosity.

Available on: All MSC Ships

*Please note MSC Babycare (dedicated to babies and toddlers under 3 years old) will temporarily be unavailable onboard our ships.

Ah OK thanks.   Even more so important of he can go in with his big sister then.   Hopefully they'll let him. 

2 hours ago, Hattah said:

Ah OK thanks.   Even more so important of he can go in with his big sister then.   Hopefully they'll let him. 

On some other cruise lines they will allow siblings together if they narrowly miss the age group.  For this to happen your son will have to be potty trained for sure.  

On 7/29/2022 at 10:34 AM, Essiesmom said:

Hmmm…if Baby Club is 0-3, wouldn’t that mean child would need to be 4 to go to the next group?  EM

You are correct. Age 4 and up.

And other poster is also correct that it is closed until further notice.