Passport/Visa info needed for ABC ports

Hi there! Wr just booked our next cruise with our travel agent through vacations to go, we are going to Explore of the seas and visiting Aruba, Bonaire and Curacao. I have been on a cruise before that stopped at Aruba and now I just received and email from our travel agent that says the following:

"Please be advised that you or any traveling companions who are not U.S. or Canadian passport holders must verify proof of citizenship and visa requirements with the embassy, consulate or immigration office of the countries listed on your cruise itinerary. It is very important that all travelers present proper documentation for every country on the cruise itinerary whether or not they have plans to disembark the ship in every port of call. Arriving to the pier without a passport, visa or any other required identification will result in denied boarding"

So, I am wondering do we need to do anything before our cruise or is it just enough to have a passport with you at the ports of call ? We are EU citizens.

23 minutes ago, xeriod said:

Just did an ABC cruise in May and sailed with just our passports and covid stuff. Did not contact any office on the island that I was coming. Had a great time.

The requirement is for non-US and non-Canada passport holders. Do you have a US passport?

You indicate you are EU citizens.  Passports yes but also check with each country to see if any other requirements.   Most of us on this board are US citizens and on a closed loop cruise don't even need our passport,  though having one is strongly advised. We're not the best ones to give advice to EU citizens. 

• Like 1