Jewel concierge, cruise director and hotel director

I don't think anyone can tell you who it will be at any time in the future, it really depends on when people's contracts are up. But being that you will be sailing next month, there's a good chance the current ones will still be there.

For current staff, look in these threads. The Hotel Director thread is by all accounts, dead.But I don't believe that there is one for Hotel Director:

BTW, I was just on Jewel for a B2B from 20-JUN to 14-JUL. I could not tell you who the Hotel Director was, but Hello Clo was a fantastic CD.

Edited by RobInMN

1 hour ago, RobInMN said:

I don't think anyone can tell you who it will be at any time in the future, it really depends on when people's contracts are up. But being that you will be sailing next month, there's a good chance the current ones will still be there.

For current staff, look in these threads. The Hotel Director thread is by all accounts, dead.But I don't believe that there is one for Hotel Director:

BTW, I was just on Jewel for a B2B from 20-JUN to 14-JUL. I could not tell you who the Hotel Director was, but Hello Clo was a fantastic CD.

We were also on the 20th June Arctic circle cruise , and agree that Hello Clo was a brilliant cruise director.  Very witty and down to earth- we met her a couple of times around the ship and she always stopped for a chat - we were 2 of the 12 Irish guests on board as she pointed out at one stage lol!