2023 Voyager cruise was cancelled

Nice if someone would let a person know if there cruise was cancelled. Just went to the website and it shows my next cruise and my Cruise on the Voyager of the Seas was cancelled. Checking what port it iwll be at on that day, it changed from Fort lauderdale to Galveston Tx. It was a great price for that 7 dayer. Now nothing even comes close. I had to use up FCC by a certain date and now I am in a bit in a bind. Booked it 6 months ago. Anytime that has happend before I was just stuck on another ship not cancelled. No matter if the cost of that cruise was higher. Not this time.

3 minutes ago, ALWAYS CRUZIN said:

Nice if someone would let a person know if there cruise was cancelled. Just went to the website and it shows my next cruise and my Cruise on the Voyager of the Seas was cancelled. Checking what port it iwll be at on that day, it changed from Fort lauderdale to Galveston Tx. It was a great price for that 7 dayer. Now nothing even comes close. I had to use up FCC by a certain date and now I am in a bit in a bind. Booked it 6 months ago. Anytime that has happend before I was just stuck on another ship not cancelled. No matter if the cost of that cruise was higher. Not this time.

RCCL is emailing people affected.  If you booked through a travel agent, the travel agent is usually contacted and needs to forward the email to you.  I believe this only happened in the past day or two, so your email may be coming soon.  From what I read, they are just flipping the Adventure with the Voyager.  Something I read gave 3 options, one of them being just keeping your current reservation on the different ship.  Don't despair just yet.  Seek more info.

We received an e-mail in the last couple days about the switch of ships.  Check your e-mail or check with your travel agent.  I understand it may take them a few weeks to transfer everyone over to the Adventure of the Seas.  Ours currently shows cancelled right now too when I log into the cruise planner.  We are just hoping to get the same room we picked or at least one close to it.

Just now, prmssk said:

We received an e-mail in the last couple days about the switch of ships.  Check your e-mail or check with your travel agent.  I understand it may take them a few weeks to transfer everyone over to the Adventure of the Seas.  Ours currently shows cancelled right now too when I log into the cruise planner.  We are just hoping to get the same room we picked or at least one close to it.

MY TA is on a 10 day cruise. So we sit till she returnes. It is next year. It would be nothing more than a ship swap. Same date can be same cabin for sure. Hope that happens.  Thanks.