Persian Gardens access on Apex

samplecd02

28 minutes ago, LGW59 said:

No...because there isn't one

There isn't a "Persian Gardens" on Apex, but there is most definitely a thermal suite, because wife & I had the weekly pass!  Now, I cannot answer if there is "free" access for Edge Villa guests.

Just now, KurtMo said:

There isn't a "Persian Gardens" on Apex, Correct, which was the question asked. but there is most definitely a thermal suite, because wife & I had the weekly pass!  Now, I cannot answer if there is "free" access for Edge Villa guests.  I can and the answer is no.

The only Retreat Suite that lists access to the Thermal Spa as included is the Sky Aqua Suite. You can get day passes, or full cruise passes. We go the full cruise one and Loved it. Could be wrong for the big Suites but not listed in the Ship SR descriptions. 

‘Regular’ Aqua SRs also include access. 

Den

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, samplecd02 said:

My apologies. I thought it was called Persian Gardens. 

Please don't apologize.  The Persian Garden is called the Sea Thermal Suite on the E class ships, and weekly passes are available through the cruise personalizer.

• Thanks 1

On 7/31/2022 at 3:31 PM, julia said:

Please don't apologize.  The Persian Garden is called the Sea Thermal Suite on the E class ships, and weekly passes are available through the cruise personalizer.

I agree, don't apologize.  Just an oversite which some people like to prey upon and pounce 😠.   Enjoy your cruise and your spa time. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

And to answer the OP's question, yes you get free access to the thermal suites in the Edge Villa.

We went to the thermal suites everyday when we stayed in the Edge Villa...nice and large and very few people in there on our sailing.

There is a circular stairway that leads from deck 15 (where the EVs are) directly to the spa lobby area on deck 14.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CalTexCruiser said:

And to answer the OP's question, yes you get free access to the thermal suites in the Edge Villa.

We went to the thermal suites everyday when we stayed in the Edge Villa...nice and large and very few people in there on our sailing.

There is a circular stairway that leads from deck 15 (where the EVs are) directly to the spa lobby area on deck 14.

If I  am reading the deck plans right, I think my room is right next to that stairwell. 15101.

On 7/31/2022 at 2:57 PM, samplecd02 said:

My apologies. I thought it was called Persian Gardens. 

No need to apologize. It can get confusing sometimes as to the different amenities offered on the different ships. That's why Cruise Critic is here, to help answer questions like this. Just ignore the rude folks and don't be afraid to ask questions. ☺️