Have all the FVs been converted to Horizon suites now?

Chewbecca

17 minutes ago, cruise47 said:

Can this new classification used the Retreat area and the Luminae restaurant?

Yes.  Here is a Celebrity chart showing the amenities for each stateroom and suite class across the fleet.  The Horizon Suite is listed in column AE (note that the chart acknowledges that it is only on Silhouette).

When I imported Celebrity's Excel table into Google Sheets, the " ✓" in the chart ended up getting converted into a "ü" which I haven't got around to correcting. 

Edited by mahdnc

On 8/2/2022 at 8:35 PM, sbcs5390 said:

I think I read that the bunk room was turned into a dressing room/walk in closet? 

I was going to say no, but as I think of the closet and make-up area, that could be the conversion. It connected to the main bedroom leading from the room entry. But the added closet space was very shallow as was the limited shelving around the make-up/desk area. The picture with the robe- that is the depth of that closet.

DC5B83EC-AD23-481A-8B91-1831F609F8DE.jpeg

F959B4D7-C206-4E33-9369-322E1A53C546.jpeg

834F818A-B3EA-44C0-BD0C-AB98E264DB3B.jpeg

646B2B54-1AF5-4EB3-B59A-BF67C352CF5E.jpeg

05651224-6D27-47F3-8164-92CFE08ED029.jpeg

50 minutes ago, rjwex said:

I was going to say no, but as I think of the closet and make-up area, that could be the conversion. It connected to the main bedroom leading from the room entry. But the added closet space was very shallow as was the limited shelving around the make-up/desk area. The picture with the robe- that is the depth of that closet.

Yes, that closet and make-up area is the former 2nd bedroom.  From your photos, it looks like they added access from MBR which makes total sense, but the original bedroom door was retained (visible in the mirror in the 1st photo) which I didn't expect. 

image.jpeg.87c3b26897f9bc8aafb8c621ebd5cf02.jpeg

On 7/31/2022 at 3:23 PM, Chewbecca said:

I don’t know what carimart is! But this is an X question…

We have sailed in FV (family veranda) cabins on celebrity in the past. I can see those cabins have been converted to ‘horizon suites’ in the retreat on Silhouette & cost more than double now. Wondering if the FVs on the other ships have also been converted or if they still exist on any of X’s ships as we were hoping to snag one next year. It’s not an easy question to answer on X’s website.

I believe Silhouette is the only ship that has converted the FVs (soon to be called Ultra Deluxe Verandas) into Sky Suites (soon to be called Horizon Suites).