How do You Listen to the Tour Guides on Regent Excursions?

I have to tell you,  we downloaded the App and never needed it.  Group was small enough and I believe only one guide used the app.  However,  I would download it and bring the ear buds just in case.   Enjoy your trip.  

• Like 1

I downloaded the app and only had one time on my June cruise on the Voyager that it was used.  On that occasion only a few of us were set up to use it and most of them did not want to use it since they were sing their phones as cameras.  The system was dropped after about five minutes.  I am not sure if it would have helped since we were going through a French World War Two museum where there were few English signs but it was just a general history of the entire period.  I doubt the guide could have added much to what you could see. 

We used it and found it very good indeed on a Go Local tour in Istanbul last Autumn. The guide was confident using the system and walking through residential neighbourhoods and on public transport (we travelled by tram) it proved the perfect way of hearing her.