San Diego Lyft or Uber from cruise terminal to airport

ctipton55

I cannot answer that except to say that the pickup area in SD is quite congested, so it might be a problem.  You would be better off to walk across the street to the Holiday Inn to meet your Uber IMO.

Also, we have often just jumped in a taxi there and it has been only $15 plus tip to the airport and very easy to catch normally.  The taxis do have to exit to the right and go around the long block to get to the airport. otherwise it would be a couple of dollars less.

My suggestion, if you can manage it, walk some distance away from the pier and order an UBER or taxi.  You will spend more time waiting for the ride to get through the traffic into the pier than walking a little.  Even just walking across the street might make a difference.  Your 1130 hrs flight should be good even though the airport parking/traffic flow for the next couple of years is going to be terrible while they remodel the parking and add the trolley station.  Why they never put the trolley to the airport is beyond me.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ATSEAMYLIFE said:

My suggestion, if you can manage it, walk some distance away from the pier and order an UBER or taxi.  You will spend more time waiting for the ride to get through the traffic into the pier than walking a little.  Even just walking across the street might make a difference.

Not a bad idea to walk across the street to the InterContinental San Diego or Residence Inn and order your Uber or cab from there. it just depends when you walk off the ship. Since we live locally, we leave the ship as late as possible and miss the crunch.