Pride of America - Current Perks for Guests With a Suite

BrownsFanBill

Sailing in Dec 2022 after 3 long years of waiting and cancellations. A rare splurge finds our family in a suite. Never even been in a suite! 

With all the changes on the POA, what perks are recent suite guests seeing?

I understand the limited access to some dining exists. What is currently open?

Any special meals? Tickets to shows? What else is being offered?

Also, any info on how "open" the shops, restaurants, tours, etc. are to vaccinated travelers - who really do not want to be masking up.

Mahalo in advance for your time and information.

You can look this up on NCL’s website.

Suite perks should (I say should because Covid and staffing issues are still impacting the POA)  include butler and concierge services, daily snack delivery and the invitation to eat breakfast and lunch in a special dining area.

Edited by YVRteacher

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

We were on the October 22nd sailing in a suite.  I have to be honest and say if we were going to do this cruise again (not likely) we wouldn’t do a suite.  There is no real suite experience that you find on other ships….including the rest of the NCL fleet.   Yes, the cabin and balcony were large…very nice, but on such a port intensive itinerary, we didn’t spend much time in it.  There is no Haven restaurant or lounge.  I think the amount of $ suite guests pay, they should make up for the lack of suite experience on POA by offering unlimited specialty dining,  unlimited Wi-Fi (not really needed) but you do get that on other lines.  The butler is there to help, but at times he was more annoying than helpful.  

The one thing that was helpful was priority tender in Kona.  That was nice not to have to wait.

I don’t regret booking the suite, but don’t think it was worth the much higher cost.  NCL should make more of an effort to create a suite experience on POA.