Facts or speculation about San Juan cruises May to Oct 2023

BillOh

I was getting ready to book a Voyager cruise out of San Juan at the end of April 2023 and it was thankfully canceled before I did. We have several cruises out of SJU in late April and Early May.  I had bene thinking of giving X a try, but they pull out of the Carribean in the summer, so I am wondering if Royal is intending on pulling out of San Juan for future summers.  I see nothing scheduled for May to Oct next year , but don't know if that is a policy change, or covid uncertainty, or they just haven't re-scheduled yet. I know when they pulled out of Cuba a few years ago that cause scheduling problems for months!

Just wondering, feel free to share what you know or think.  I have 7 more weeks to plan my 2023 cruise. 

• 4 weeks later...

Royal did not cruise in this summer out of San Juan and are not cruising out of San Juan next summer either.  I hope they start again, but as of now, nothing out of San Juan until late fall.  Nov 6th is the earliest this fall and Nov 18, 2023 is the earliest on Voyager. May 30, 2023 is the last one out of San Juan next year until November.