Verifly and Bahamas COVID test

vtpeco

We have a cruise starting this Monday going to the Bahamas....and I've read all the COVID requirements about needing a test 72 hours before embarkation so

we have our tests scheduled for tomorrow (Friday), but I can't figure out how to load the COVID test results into Verifly.  Verifly currently states that I'm Ready To Sail and gives me the green box 🙂

Is the Bahamas ports a 'special' case that Verifly doesn't think needs a COVID test?  Anyone else experiencing this?  I'm assuming we will just have to bring the test results with us.

• Thanks 1

John Heald said when Carnival initially dropped the testing for 5 days or less, Verifly had to be updated to reflect that and the beards were working with Verifly to get that done. So Verifly updated to not have to upload testing results for less than 5 days. Then about that same time Carnival backtracked on the testing requirement. As of yesterday Verifly has not changed back. I entered all our info and uploaded vaccination cards yesterday for a 4 day Bahamas cruise, and there was no place for test results to be uploaded. All our info was approved and we have the Green all set checkmark. At this point, I’ll just bring my test results.