Longest Cruise You have ever been on?

It was a 10 day'er - We flew to Honalulu and cruised to 6 different island stops...and then 4 days out to sea to Vancouver.

Since then, our longest has been 7-days...because my DH thought 10 days was too long. :(

14 days down to South America and into Gatun Lake through the Canal. It was when I was younger, with my parents, but it seemed like we were on the ship forever. Now I'd love to do a 14 day cruise!!

Would luuuuvvvv to do a World Cruise...need to hit the jackpot (and I don't gamble :( ) We did a 12 day Mediterranean last year and a 12 day Caribbean several years ago. I really don't understand how anyone could think a cruise is too long. I'm hoping to do a 14 or 16 day one in a couple of years! Would love to try to be bored! :p

My DW and I did a 28 day Pacific cruise from Vancouver, BC to the port city for Beijing, China.

Our next long one is 26 days this spring, being a B2B transatlantic, staying onboard for the Baltic portion. We are really looking forward to this one.

Rick

Our longest to date was 27 nights, San Francisco to Sydney, on the last voyage of the Sky Princess as a Princess ship. After arrival in Sydney, she was transferred to P&O Australia, and renamed Pacific Sky.

We do have a 25 night cruise coming up 11-06, on Oceania's Nautica, Istanbul to Singapore, through the Suez Canal.

Back in 1962 I did a 180 day mediterrean cruise with 5000 of my closest friends on the largest ship in the world at that time.we also had an airport on the top deck with about 95 airplanes.

LOL, madoris, and thank you for keeping the rest of us safe and cruising! ;)

We did a 10 day from Boston to the Caribbean and Bermuda last fall. Since Boston is about an hour from my house it was GREAT!!!!

Jen

Adventure of the Seas …66 days!

Jewel of the Seas September 2005

Explorer of the Seas January 2004

Voyager of the Seas October 2002

Premier’s Olympia 1999

Monarch of the Seas July 1994

Premier’s Olympia 1992

My longest cruise was 21 days and it was FREE! Courtesy of the US Army and Military Sea Transport from Tacoma, Washington (Ft. Lewis) to Vung Tau, Vietnam. Twenty sea days with one port of call, Okinawa . . . where we got off the ship, got on the dock, did PT, and back on the ship. A 30 minute port call! It's the first cruise on my signature below.

Archived