embarkation day

richardAnn

its been a few years since me and my wife cruised.we are booked on the april 9 princess cruise out of galveston in 2023.we have a club class mini suite.which means we have priority boarding.not sure what our assigned boarding time will be yet .just curious how fast the embarkation process might go .

17 minutes ago, richardAnn said:

its been a few years since me and my wife cruised.we are booked on the april 9 princess cruise out of galveston in 2023.we have a club class mini suite.which means we have priority boarding.not sure what our assigned boarding time will be yet .just curious how fast the embarkation process might go .

For queries about Princess you should ask on the forum for that line.   Here is the link for you:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forum/119-princess-cruises/

On 8/7/2022 at 8:02 AM, richardAnn said:

Howdy @richardAnn from a fellow Texan!

Since your cruise is out of Galveston, I have moved this thread from the Ask a Cruise Question forum to the Gulf Coast Departures forum where it will be on topic. That is where subjects such as hotel, transportation, dining, embarkation and fun things to do can be discussed. 

Happy sails,

Host Kat

• 4 weeks later...

Keep in mind that the traffic around the cruise terminals gets pretty chaotic on cruise days.

You will encounter lots of people who don’t know the traffic flow around the port mixed in with seasoned travelers who do know their way around.

We always drop our big bags off at the terminal with a porter, tip him/her, then go park the car and take the shuttle/walk back to the ship with our carry on bags.

Pack your  patience first, treat others the way you’d want to be be treated an you ill have a great cruise!

Edited by dan4182
  • Like 2