Noise in Solstice Sky Suites?

Hrhbob

With the exception of the aft corner Sky Suites, almost all the rest of the Sky Suites are on Deck 12, directly under the Oceanview Cafe (unfortunately). Has the noise from above been a bother to any of you who have stayed in deck 12 Sky Suites? I’d be interested in your experiences. Thx

Just go to the sticky for S class ships at the top of the page and search the individual Sky Suites under the Oceanview Cafe. Different cabins have different levels of noise depending on what part of Oceanview they are under.

S-Class Cabin Information Compilation - PLEASE - DO NOT POST CABIN QUESTIONS HERE!!! - Celebrity Cruises - Cruise Critic Community

We stayed in 2133 on Eclipse and it was really noisy. When it comes most of the S Class ships. I will only book suites 2114-2123. These sky suites are being recategorized to Aqua Sky Suites. I'm not paying for AS, so I will book the Sunset Sky Suites after the changed over. It seems to me that here on CC I have seen less complaints from guest staying on the port side deck 12. 

Oh, dear. The only accessible Sky Suites are on the Starboard side right across from where you were (2134). I just convinced hubby to upgrade on our upcoming TA. The notes in the cabin list were not too bad - one mentioned a bit of noise late at night - so I was willing to take the risk. Hope it will be OK.

We just sailed in 2133 during our Solstice Alaska cruise.  

We upgraded onboard, so were given the chance to go see the room first with the Retreat Manager.  I asked about noise from above, and she told us the only issue she was aware of was the noise from the carts being pushed in the Oceanview cafe (it's a low-volume rumble).  We actually heard it while we were there with her, and didn't think it was too bad.

That was basically all we heard (sometimes footsteps, but that was rare).  It really didn't bother us, but if you are a very light sleeper (I am!), you won't hear it at all if you wear earplugs.  Other than that, we loved the location - close to the elevators and to the pool deck, and we are sailing in virtually the same location in December to Mexico!

• Thanks 1