embarkation day

richardAnn

i am curious and hoping someone can answer this question .we are on the ruby princess in april of 2023,we have a club class mini suite which gives us priority boarding can anyone tell me roughly the time it takes to get through the process .in past cruises with carnival the whole process took about 45 minutes and that was with us having faster to the fun .i do understand we will be given a time to get there .but once we do just curious how long the whole process will take if all our stuff is in order.thanks

Should be fairly quick. In Ft. Lauderdale reports have been that passengers just walk right on without much delay providing the ship has been cleared and the boarding process has begun. Assume it could be the same in Galveston. Depends on the time you arrive at the pier, and if your app is ocean ready. You will have to pass through security with all other passengers. Sometimes there is a short delay there. Peak boarding times at other ports are around 11am to noon.  Since Princess has not sailed from Galveston before no one has any experience at this port. Suggest you ask the question after the first sailings, maybe in January. There is no Faster to the Fun on Princess. Basically if you arrive before boarding has started you will be placed in one of the earliest groups to board along with full suite and elite loyalty status passengers.