Premier Cruises - How is list updated?

StephPS79

Hello!  Can anyone give some info on the "list" of Premier cruises - are these set like, once per year or something?  I'd really like to grab one of these, but can't make any of the current cruises on the list.  Will they add more periodically?  Or is this it until the next cycle comes out?  And if I don't book one of these, will I receive the next invitation?  Any info here is appreciated!  

I think what shows up in the email list is just a small sampling of cruises available for premier.

For example, the email list I got today listed just one Jan 2023 ship/itinerary/sailing offering. But, if i click the 'Book Now' button in the email, the Carnival Booking engine opens specific to the premier offer, and if I filter by Dates: Jan 2023, there 14 different ship/itinerary options to choose from. Most only have one particular eligible sailing that month, but all-in-all, there are a ton more eligible offerings than what's listed in the email.

1 hour ago, txcruiser1234 said:

I think what shows up in the email list is just a small sampling of cruises available for premier.

For example, the email list I got today listed just one Jan 2023 ship/itinerary/sailing offering. But, if i click the 'Book Now' button in the email, the Carnival Booking engine opens specific to the premier offer, and if I filter by Dates: Jan 2023, there 14 different ship/itinerary options to choose from. Most only have one particular eligible sailing that month, but all-in-all, there are a ton more eligible offerings than what's listed in the email.

Yes, agree!  However, it looks like the last date they have for next year is October - I tend to cruise in November - February.  I have cruises booked already for this November and February 2023, so can't squeeze one, and definitely not a spring/summer cruiser.   So I'm curious if they periodically add more, or if that's it for the year.