Vista suite with 4 guests

Dwright826

Does anyone know why it won't let me book a Vista suite for 4 people. It will let me book it for 2 or 3 people but not 4. I can even put one person in the Vista suite, add an interior room and put 3 people in it. Going the two room route is even a little cheaper. Anyone know?

48 minutes ago, Dwright826 said:

Does anyone know why it won't let me book a Vista suite for 4 people. It will let me book it for 2 or 3 people but not 4. I can even put one person in the Vista suite, add an interior room and put 3 people in it. Going the two room route is even a little cheaper. Anyone know?

Aft Wrap Vista Suites on the Spirit Class ships (if this is the type of stateroom you are referring to in your post) can only accommodate two or three passengers, dependent upon stateroom location.  You can find out this information on the respective ships deck maps. Select the stateroom and the Information contained therein will let you know what the max capacity is for a given stateroom.  If the stateroom is for two, then the couch does not convert to a bed.  If the  stateroom is for three, then the couch converts to a single bed.  I do not know if CCL would allow for a crib type setup, should the "fourth" person be an infant.  Hope this helps.

• Like 1

4 in a VS would be TIGHT. The couch converts to a single bed, then there is a chair and coffee table in the living room. The way the room wraps around the bathroom, it doesn’t leave a lot of floor space. We have 2 adults and a child. Since there is an actual separate bedroom, it’s not an open space like all the other rooms types and walking space is at a premium.

• Like 1

I would look at the deck plan of the ship you're looking at, all staterooms that hold 3 or 4 people have little circles, stars, or boxes to indicate what kind of additional bedding they have. Its possible that the rooms that do hold 4 people are fully booked.