Another proctored Binax question

misha1

Oh, the silly (stupid maybe?) questions my pea brain thinks of.  Forgive me for my lack of tech savvy knowledge.  When not using my phone or lap top actively, it times out.  If I have one of these device cameras focused on my antigen test while it develops, and I step away, will my device time out and cause the proctoring process to fail?  I have my phone set at 10 minutes (highest I can go) before it times out and I know the testing takes 15 minutes.  BTW, my Binax Now tests came today, less than a week since I ordered them so happy about that!

My experience is that when you do their test it keeps the Phone or Tablet open.  Unlike when you are browsing or something.  

Kinda like some web pages or apps like YouTube it will keep the window active as long as playing.

I've never had a problem with eMed closing in the middle of a test.

Another thing that works --- I have to do on CC often when uploading a number of pictures.   Unless i wiggle my finger on the screen ever so often it will close and the upload will fail.    Basically you have to do something on your screen on many programs to keep it from going into sleep mode.

Edited by Jim_Iain

Go into your settings, then Display and Brightness. Scroll down and you will see Auto-lock setting. You can adjust the time here (just remember to change it back as it will use up battery quickly!). This is for iPhone, android might be slightly different.