Europe and U.K. Sailings vaccination no longer needed as of Sept 5. Pre-cruise testing still required

Just now, easyqueasy said:

When do you sail? Just curious how far out they send the emails.

Sept. 23 from Southampton. Just got the email 20 minutes ago. I thought it was coming since there is nowhere on the check in to upload vaccine info.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, thethreeofus said:

Just received email.  No longer need to be vaccinated. BUT pre-cruise testing has not changed.

Thanks for sharing. Was hoping for the opposite so wouldn't have to pack twice as many eMed proctored test kits nor look for testing sites in Europe. If testing was extended to 3 days prior, could test in home area  and fly out later the same evening, arrive in Europe the next morning and leisurely spend two days sightseeing.

29 minutes ago, long4acruise said:

Thanks for sharing. Was hoping for the opposite so wouldn't have to pack twice as many eMed proctored test kits nor look for testing sites in Europe. If testing was extended to 3 days prior, could test in home area  and fly out later the same evening, arrive in Europe the next morning and leisurely spend two days sightseeing.

Exactly. I was hoping they would follow Princess new rules.  Guess Norwegian’s no vaccine won out $$$ wise.  

13 hours ago, thethreeofus said:

Exactly. I was hoping they would follow Princess new rules.  Guess Norwegian’s no vaccine won out $$$ wise.  

And the really silly thing, their sister company Celebrity, dropped proctored testing yesterday.